Wednesday, August 31, 2011

REVLON TOP SPEED -HAZY


REVLON TOP SPEED: HAZY
I bought this the other day on sale for $4 & let me tell you this is like the best nail polish EVER! I happen to be obssesed with nail polish and this is like the best! I am a housewife and I am constantaly using my hands; washing dishes, feeding a baby here, showering another one there, cleaning over here rinsing over there my nails get into EVERYTHING! i have to paint my nails literally every 2-3day beacuse they don't last either they peel off or they chip & I really can't stand looking at chipped nail polish! But this nail polish has literally been on my nails for 4days now and they look like I just painted them! NOW i do have a few nails that are started to chip! but after 4days i'm in heaven! NOW i don't no if its just this color that works like this because I have never tryed out another color! So ofcourse yesterday when I went to buy some milk at CVS I had to buy another color. I bought Expresso(dark brown) & 2m i plan to try it out if its just as good as this grey color then im going to have to get myself a few more! as of now this is a 5-5 OH and the picture above is 1 coat!! i didn't even but a base or top coat because i was in a hurry!!! can you say AWESOME!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment